C++: From Beginner to Expert Video with Arkadiusz WlodarczykDuring the course we will write many programs that will make you a great programmer. All of this is presented by a young man who shares his knowledge, so the language used can be easily understood by everyone.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 12 Hours | 1.79 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The course is designed for those who dont have any prior knowledge about programming. It doesnt matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming After my course all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing only for the few! After this course you will be able to use the advanced components of the C++ language.
What You Will Learn
- semantics of the cpp
- what is compiler / IDE
- variables / types of variables
- input / output streams and validation of data
- operators - arithmetic, assignment, logical, bitwise
- conditions like if / else / switch
- arrays / multi-dimensional arrays
- loops - for / while / do-while
- functions, overloading functions, passing variables to functions etc.
- dynamic allocation of memory
- creating project in IDE
- object oriented programming
- class and function templates
Extract files with WinRar Latest !