Me Gusta (Recibidos)
    Me Disgusta (Dados)
    Me Disgusta (Recibidos)
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Mencionado
    0 Post(s)
    Poder de reputación

Predeterminado Native Instruments Battery 4 v4.1.6 (Mac OS X)

Native Instruments Battery 4 v4.1.6 MacOSX | 433 Mb
    BATTERY 4 is the cutting-edge drum sampler designed for the 21st century. It combines a supercharged library, tailor-made for electronic and hip hop music, with a radically-intuitive workflow that keeps the focus on creativity.

Instantly find and arrange sounds with a new, tag-based browser, and route powerful new effects with drag-and-drop simplicity. With a clear, compelling interface that puts incredible power at your fingertips, BATTERY 4 launches drum sampling into the future.

USABILITY
    - Completely re-designed, high-speed workflow provides instant access to key features directly on the main page
    - Optimized, drag-and-drop usability: Assign MIDI controllers, change cell and effect routing, change effects order, and super-simple sidechaining
    - Color-coded cells indicate instrument type, controls adapt to cell color for clear visual overview
    - Multi-function waveform display with quick-access controls and intuitive, gestural interface covers navigation, editing, loops, modulation, and envelope control

ENGINE
    - New high-quality effects including SOLID EQ, SOLID BUS COMP, TRANSIENT MASTER, tape saturation, one-knob compressor and new filters
    - Improved time stretching algorithm Time Machine Pro
    - New bus system adds flexible drag-and-drop routing for processing groups
    - Instant cell rendering for building new kits and creative sound design

LIBRARY AND BROWSER
    - New, tag-based browser: Tag and full text search, search history feature to continue browsing for sounds where you last looked for them
    - All sounds load mapped to MIDI notes for convenient use with MIDI keyboards

Link Download:

2. # ADS
    Anuncio